CELEBRATING THE SUPERHEROES OF SCIENCE
GRAB YOUR LAB COATS, PUT ON YOUR CREATIVE CAPS & JOIN THE FREE NATIONWIDE KS1 & KS2 SCIENCE COMPETITION
COMBINING SCIENCE KNOWLEDGE & CREATIVITY FOR A GREAT CAUSE
The COVID-19 virus has put into context how science education is essential for everyday life. In the past year, it has become overwhelmingly clear the importance of science within society and how it is integrated into so many industries we probably have never considered before.
To celebrate the unsung heroes of science, this year we need your pupils’ innovative and creative minds to help design our scientists’ super-secret superhero alter egos.
Get your pupils to reflect on all things science that they’ve learnt this past year, mix in some cross-curricular activities, sprinkle in a dash of creative fun, and enter our Superheroes of Science competition!
Download the FREE teacher guide, helpful tips & printable pupil worksheets
Pupils’ design creative superhero alter ego’s for our three scientist characters
Submit your pupils’ innovative designs by 18th June to be in with a chance to WIN!
Tune into our end of term LIVE Science lesson to find out the WINNERS on 13th July!
WHAT WILL YOU WIN?
We’ll be announcing the three winners during our end of term LIVE Science lessons where…
- The 3 winning characters will be brought to life and created into real digital characters who will be featured on the Empiribox website, videos, lessons, and more!
- Pupils will receive a certificate and their very own copy of their digital character
- And their school will receive a FREE box of science goodies to enjoy with the whole class!
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE SUPERHERO COMPETITION PACK
- Teacher guide
- Competition top tips
- 3x printable pupil worksheets (one for each scientist character)
- Additional activities & ideas