BRITISH SCIENCE WEEK
LIVE KS1/KS2 SCIENCE
Join our super scientists on 8th – 12th March in school or at home, & let’s get experimenting!
5 DAYS OF EASY-TO-FOLLOW PRACTICAL SCIENCE FUN
Day 1 – Monday 8th March – Whoosh! All change!
Day 2 – Tuesday 9th March – May the force be with you!
Day 3 – Wednesday 10th March – A chance to re-act!
Day 4 – Thursday 11th March – Make some noise!
Day 5 – Friday 12th March – The seeds of life!
Together let’s inspire the future generation of scientists and innovators!
- Easy-to-follow online science experiments (no preparation required)
- Follow along live (on Zoom)
- Playback later at any time (all recordings are sent to your mailbox)
- Colourful worksheets for all 5 lessons (printable or fill out on the computer)
- No specialist equipment needed (everything needed can be found around the house or school)
FOR SCHOOLS, PARENTS & HOME EDUCATORS
British Science Week is a 10-day celebration of science, technology, engineering and maths that takes place between 5th – 14th March 2021.
Whether you’re a teacher, parent or home educator, at home or back in the classroom, celebrate with us by joining our super scientists Chris and Sarah for 5 days of practical science fun as we combine the power of online learning with hands-on experiments.
Simply sign-up, put on your lab coats and follow along with us LIVE as we create some memorable, curriculum-aligned WOW moments together.